Sunday, August 20, 2006

May



This is from a movie called May. Some seriously freaky shit... But it was like those little things in your life tht just keep coming back to you. I watched it when I was like 12 but never heard of it again... then once i saw smthng on it on tv like a year ago...then nthng again... A friend of mine and I rented it about a month ago but wen we put the dvd in .. the movie wasnt on it .. just some sad but haunting comercials bout other unknown movies with anonimous actors.
I had forgotten all about it untill I started watching 6 feet under and Billy Chenowith caught my eye. Bipolar, deranged violent brother of one of the main characters with a grunge look and hot smile. I remembered tht hes also in May.
Jeremy Sisto's look...... too perfect.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enlish plz.... fkn nazi

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one day we're gonna come accross one of those movies we saw the previews for
=)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home