Monday, May 15, 2006

Hattie


Sucker love is heaven sent,
Puker up, our passions spent.
My hearts a tart, your body's rent.
My body is broken yours is bent

Carve your name into my arm,
instead of stressed, I lie here charmed,
Coz there's nothing else to do
Every me and every you.

Sucker love, a box i chose,
No other box I chose to use.
Another love I would abuse
no circumstances could excuse.

In the shape of things to come,
To much poison come undone.
Coz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.

Sucker love in known to swing,
Prone to cling and waste these things.
Pucker up for heavens sake,
There's never been so much at stake.

I serve my head up on a plate
Its only comfort calling late,
Coz there's nothing else to do
Every me and every you

Like the naked leads the blind,
I know Im selfish, im unkind.
Sucker love I always find,
Someone to bruise and leave behind.

All alone in space and time,
There's nothing here but whats here's mine.
Something borrowed, something blue
Every me and Every you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phobia said...

who are u ppl?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home